Plague of Death
|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Tags:||Area of effect|
Silence and destroy all minions.
Don't worry, there's a happy little funhouse right under that sand pit.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Plague of Death can be obtained through Saviors of Uldum card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Plague of Death can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Plague of Death||400||100|
|Golden Plague of Death||1600||400|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Plague of Death is one of the strongest board clear ever printed. It wipes the entire board like Twisting Nether, and the addition of Silence also prevents Deathrattle effects from going off, creating a truly clean board. It's a strong control card for this reason, even if it's very expensive. Its high cost can be used to activate cards like Sunreaver Warmage and King Phaoris.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The stakes for our heroes have never been higher. Rafaam is bringing about the end of days, unleashing a series of devastating plagues, like a Plague of Death. Most plagues just wimp out and settle for disease or pestilence or whatever, but this one is just straight-up death. Silenced death. The deathiest death.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Plague of Death's visual effect was created by VFX artist Hadidjah Chamberlin in order to establish a unifying visual style for the rest of the set's "plague" spells.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199708 (2019-08-06): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthstone (2019-07-01). Saviors of Uldum Announcement Trailer | Hearthstone. YouTube. Retrieved on 2019-07-01.
- Ozzie Mejia (2019-07-15). Hearthstone: Saviors of Uldum - Plague of Murlocs interview. Shacknews. Retrieved on 2019-07-16.