|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Deal damage|
Battlecry: Deal 5 damage.
PIT! Not PET!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Pit Crocolisk can be obtained through Saviors of Uldum card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Pit Crocolisk can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Pit Crocolisk||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- A crocolisk (sometimes referred to simply as a croc) is a six-legged, amphibious, reptilian predator found in coastal waters that bears much resemblance to a basilisk or the real-life crocodile.
- Archaeologists believe they may be descended from the diemetradons of Un'Goro Crater. After studying the crocolisk species for several years, the famed angler Nat Pagle determined that baby crocolisks are mostly harmless. Crocolisks are powerful amphibious predators common in most regions of Azeroth, attacking unwary adventurers sailing their waterways. Crocolisks are usually found near bodies of water such as rivers, marshes and lakes. They exist naturally in both fresh and saltwater environments, preferring to remain close to land. They are found in the Wailing Caverns, Durotar, Loch Modan, the Wetlands, Swamp of Sorrows, Dustwallow Marsh, Zul'Gurub, Nagrand, Netherstorm, Pandaria and even Stormwind City (such as the elusive Sewer Beast).
- The crocolisk's hide and meat are prized by hunters, but the beast is ferocious and seldom taken by surprise.
Pit Crocolisk is likely specifically meant to represent the pets of Caimas the Pit Master, a Neferset tol'vir who has a habit of feeding prisoners to his three crocolisks Gorebite, Khamen, and Tartep at the Pit of Scales in southern Uldum.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168708 (2019-08-06): Added.