|Set:||Mean Streets of Gadgetzan|
Gain an empty Mana Crystal for each friendly minion.
The Hozen don't get paid much, but at least they get to keep any excess mana.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Pilfered Power can be obtained through Mean Streets of Gadgetzan card packs purchased online from the Battle.net shop, or through crafting. Golden Pilfered Power can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Pilfered Power||1600||400|
Generated cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the casting player has no friendly minions on the battlefield, this spell can still be cast but will have no effect.
- Otherwise, although not stated in the card's text, if the casting player has at least one friendly minion on the battlefield this spell has the following effect:
- If, after paying this card's Cost, the casting player has 10 available and/or maximum mana, this card will generate an Excess Mana card in the player's hand.
- Example. If the player already has 10 Mana Crystals (regardless if they are filled or empty), casting Pilfered Power will generate an Excess Mana card.
- Example. If on turn 9 a player with 9 full Mana Crystals casts Innervate followed by a Pilfered Power with mana cost reduced to 0 by Emperor Thaurissan, Pilfered Power will generate an Excess Mana card since when the spell takes effect the player already has 10 available mana.
- Otherwise, it will give to the casting player a number of empty Mana Crystals equal to the number of friendly minions on the battlefield.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This can be used with cheap minion-generating cards to ramp up mana very quickly:
- Turn 2: Double Living Roots
- Turn 3: Pilfered Power
- Turn 4: 8 mana available
This spell is a key card in a Living Mana Ramp Druid deck: when cast using The Coin + Innervate (or two Innervates) right after Living Mana, it regains all the mana crystals that were consumed by Living Mana.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.12490 (2016-11-29): Added.