The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
- The Kobolds & Catacombs pre-purchase bundle is now available from the in-game Shop. This bundle includes 50 card packs at a special price and the For the Hoard card back.
- The Legendary card Marin the Fox and the For the Hoard! card back are now available for use in-game.
- Nemsy Necrofizzle now has a unique Hero tray.
- Nemsy Necrofizzle's Hero Power button is now animated.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- PC in-game Shop items will now use a three-character currency code instead of a currency symbol.
- The rope animation will now correctly appear even if a player was disconnected when it began.
- Mana-cost reductions to Crush now correctly apply after all other mana cost changes, such as the effects from cards like Naga Sea Witch.
- Fixed a crash issue that could occur when viewing the Friend List.
- Fixed a crash issue that could occur while holding a card during an Arena draft.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Arena draft to occasionally show no choices.
- Certain golden Hero Powers are now easier to interact with.
- Adjusted the volume of several Hallow’s End emotes to be more consistent with other emotes.
- Adjusted the positioning of several pop-ups so they are not blocked by the chat window.
- Adjusted the size and positioning of the chat window when the Friend List menu is open.
- Mana Geode, Mirage Caller, Binding Heal, and Ravasaur Runt are now centered correctly in deck lists.
- Fixed an issue where certain enchantment banner icons, such as Prince Keleseth’s Blessing, had incorrect art.
- Death Coil’s art is now correctly centered in its History tile.
- The “Open Packs” text is no longer cut off in some languages.
- Restored Quest text that was missing in some languages.
- Getaway Kodo will no longer sometimes cause The Skeleton Knight to return to its owner’s hand in an invisible state.
- [Mobile] Maiev’s hero portrait will no longer be misaligned on certain mobile devices.
- [Mobile] The Lich King’s dialogue is now more readable.