Patch 184.108.40.20636 is a Hearthstone patch released April 4, 2017. It is a large patch, adding all data for the upcoming Journey to Un'Goro expansion, as well as two card backs, numerous Tavern Brawl cards, the addition of the Hall of Fame set, the removal of the Reward and Promo sets, and the second rotation of the Standard mode.
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
The Journey to Un’Goro takes brave explorers on an expedition to a primordial land packed with wonders. . . and danger! It introduces 135 all-new cards—including crackling elementals, gigantic dinosaurs, and a new card type: Quests!
- This update completes preparations for the Year of the Mammoth. The new Hearthstone year begins once Journey to Un'Goro goes live!
- Maiev Shadowsong, a new Rogue Hero, has emerged from the shadows! Win 10 Standard Ranked or Casual mode games after Journey to Un’Goro launches to add her to your collection.
- This update adds functionality to support the upcoming Fireside Gatherings Tavern closed beta test.
- Participation in the closed beta test will be limited to select Fireside Gatherings initially, but we’ll be expanding Taverns to everyone once this phase of testing is complete!
- Taverns UI elements may be present, but non-functional, for some players while this test is under way.
- A new tooltip displays the number of cards in your hand.
- Improved consistency of some card text.
- [Android] You can now download Hearthstone data directly to an SD card during initial installation.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Jade Spirit will now correctly appear in searches using the term “Jade Golem”.
- When Herald Volazj copies a silenced minion, the copies it creates will now correctly also be silenced.
- Resolved an issue that would make it impossible to cast a spell that costs Health to kill your Hero, even while immune.
- Resolved an issue that would cause casting a 0 mana cost Jade Blossom to still sometimes consume mana.
- Nozdormu’s sandstorm visual will no longer persist if he is returned to a player’s hand.
- Resolved several minor UI and graphics issues.
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
- Added five new Tavern Brawl chalkboard artworks.
- Druid of the Claw and Druid of the Saber have new card text to better explain their transform effect.
- Edwin VanCleef has been re-worded to say that it applies to other cards, rather than earlier cards.
- Unearthed Raptor no longer has the word "effect" in its effect.
- Six cards from Classic moved to Hall of Fame.
- Several minions that previously had no subtype have now gained the Elemental subtype.
- All collectible cards in the Basic set are now tagged as being of free rarity.