Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
- The following cards have been changed:
- Call of the Wild now costs 9 mana, up from 8 mana.
- Execute now costs 2 mana, up from 1 mana.
- Rockbiter Weapon now costs 2 mana, up from 1 mana.
- Tuskarr Totemic now reads “Battlecry: Summon a random basic Totem.”
- Abusive Sergeant now has 1 Attack, down from 2.
- Charge now costs 1 mana, down from 3, and reads “Give a friendly minion Charge. It can’t attack heroes this turn.”
- Yogg-Saron, Hope's End now stops casting spells when it leaves the battlefield or is silenced.
- Note: Cards with dust value that are changed as a result of this update are eligible to be disenchanted for their full Arcane Dust value until October 17th PDT. If you would like to disenchant these cards for their full Arcane Dust value, please do so before October 17th PDT. The list of cards eligible to be disenchanted for their full Arcane Dust value can be found below:
- Call of the Wild
- Tuskarr Totemic
- Abusive Sergeant
- Yogg-Saron, Hope's End
- You will no longer be able to disenchant extra copies of cards that are not part of your collection. [Explanation]
- Decks that are converted from one format (Wild or Standard) to the other will now automatically be added to the bottom of their respective list.
- [Mobile] Clients should no longer get stuck on the Waiting for Authorization message when purchasing the Welcome Bundle.
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
- Typos have been corrected in several cards' flavor text: