Patch 220.127.116.1121 is a Hearthstone patch released August 9, 2016. It is a large patch, adding all data for the upcoming One Night in Karazhan adventure, as well as new card backs and Tavern Brawl data.
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
In this Hearthstone update we’re rolling out the red carpet for the arrival of Hearthstone’s newest adventure: One Night in Karazhan later this week! Prepare yourself to play the free Prologue mission, then party your way through Medivh’s magnificent tower to earn a total of 45 groovy new Hearthstone cards! This update also adds a luxurious new Karazhan game board, several new card backs and Tavern Brawls, and fixes some bugs.
Read on for details!
- One Night in Karazhan: A Hearthstone Adventure
- Let’s celebrate! Grab a drink, get your boogie on, and get ready for One Night in Karazhan! This all-new adventure will be available on August 11 and includes:
- A free Prologue mission for you to explore which unlocks two brand new cards.
- Journey up four unforgettable wings of the Karazhan tower fighting twelve funky bosses and completing nine new class challenges.
- Completing One Night in Karazhan will unlock 45 all-new Hearthstone cards for your collection.
- The grooviest new game board you’ve seen arrives to let you strut your card-playing stuff.
- Will you survive the challenging Heroic mode for each wing?
- The following card backs have been added:
- Medivh’s Invitation – Acquired from achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play for August 2016.
- Karazhan Nights – Acquired by purchasing all wings of One Night in Karazhan within one week of launch.
- The Blue Portal – Acquired from completing One Night in Karazhan in Heroic mode.
- Faceless Manipulator now properly transforms into a golden copy of a golden minion.
- Fjola Lightbane no longer leaves a Divine Shield behind when transformed.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when you drew and played a minion very quickly at the start of your turn.
- [Phone] Your gold amount now properly shows when you access the Shop from the Open Packs screen.
- Fixed various audio, graphical, gameplay, AI and UI issues.
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
- All data for the One Night in Karazhan adventure has been added.
- The Game Menu now has a Restart button when doing battle in adventure mode, including practice mode. The Resume button has been removed.
- Players can no longer see the opponent's mulligan until they lock in their own selection.
- The intended change from Patch 18.104.22.16819 to make the experience bar no longer fill up after winning a game at max level now appears to have been successfully implemented.
- Card changes
- Bloodsail Cultist text "If you control a Pirate" has been changed to "If you control another Pirate"
- Sheep now costs 1, up from 0
- Murloc Scout now costs 1, up from 0
- Snake now costs 1, up from 0
- Spellbender (minion) now costs 1, up from 0
- Violet Apprentice now costs 1, up from 0
- Treant (Soul of the Forest), Treant (Shan'do's Lesson) and Treant (Force of Nature) now cost 2, up from 1
- Finkle Einhorn now costs 3, up from 2
- Nerubian (Nerubian Egg) and Nerubian (Beneath the Grounds) now cost 4, up from 3
- Slime (Infested Tauren), Slime (Mire Keeper) and Slime (Blood To Ichor) now cost 2, up from 1
- Tutorial changes
- Jaina Proudmoore (tutorial)'s Health has been increased to 30, up from 27
- New Tavern Brawl cards
- Wanda Wonderhooves, Susie Sizzlesong, Mark Moonwalker, Red Riding Hood, Mime, Party Elemental, Romulo (Tavern Brawl), Party Portal!, Call Mediva, Quest Coin
- Other new cards
References[edit | edit source]