Most spell-specific, weapon-specific, and minion-specific card tables were converted Monday night to run on a different wiki extension. (From Semantic MediaWiki to Cargo.)
Due to an error regarding collectibility, the converted table may display incorrect results. While the error has been corrected, it may take through the night for the incorrect values to be updated.
Please report other problems you encounter with these tables to OOeyes.
Patch 22.214.171.12456 is a Hearthstone patch released December 4, 2015. It is a small patch, adding data for upcoming Tavern Brawls, four new card backs, and various bugfixes.
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Special Winter Veil effects have been added to celebrate the holidays starting December 9th!
- Savage Roar is now much less savage to the ears.
- League of Explorers game boards have been added to the rotation in Arena and Play modes.
- The following card backs have been added:
- Winter Veil Wreath - Acquired by celebrating Winter Veil in Hearthstone.
- Shaman Thrall - Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of December 2015.
- Love is in the Air - Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of January 2016.
- Tauren Thunderbluff - Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of February 2016.
- Resolved an issue where playing Unearthed Raptor caused the client to freeze.
- [Mobile] Addressed an issue where Ranked Play stars were not properly displayed after ending a game.
- [Mobile] Addressed an issue where opponent's Battletags were an incorrect font size.
- [iOS] Crafting legendary minions will no longer cause the game to crash.
- [iOS] Leaving the Arena rewards screen will no longer cause the game to crash.
- Resolved various issues with AI behavior and gameplay.
- Various audio, graphical, and UI issues have been resolved.
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
- Added data for upcoming Tavern Brawls, including new cards.
- Updated card text on the following cards to be more consistent with how their effects work: