Patch 188.8.131.5256 is a Hearthstone patch released December 4, 2015. It is a small patch, adding data for upcoming Tavern Brawls, four new card backs, and various bugfixes.
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
- Special Winter Veil effects have been added to celebrate the holidays starting December 9th!
- Savage Roar is now much less savage to the ears.
- League of Explorers game boards have been added to the rotation in Arena and Play modes.
- The following card backs have been added:
- Winter Veil Wreath - Acquired by celebrating Winter Veil in Hearthstone.
- Shaman Thrall - Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of December 2015.
- Love is in the Air - Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of January 2016.
- Tauren Thunderbluff - Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of February 2016.
- Resolved an issue where playing Unearthed Raptor caused the client to freeze.
- [Mobile] Addressed an issue where Ranked Play stars were not properly displayed after ending a game.
- [Mobile] Addressed an issue where opponent's Battletags were an incorrect font size.
- [iOS] Crafting legendary minions will no longer cause the game to crash.
- [iOS] Leaving the Arena rewards screen will no longer cause the game to crash.
- Resolved various issues with AI behavior and gameplay.
- Various audio, graphical, and UI issues have been resolved.
- Added data for upcoming Tavern Brawls, including new cards.
- Updated card text on the following cards to be more consistent with how their effects work: