Most spell-specific, weapon-specific, and minion-specific card tables were converted Monday night to run on a different wiki extension. (From Semantic MediaWiki to Cargo.)
Due to an error regarding collectibility, the converted table may display incorrect results. While the error has been corrected, it may take through the night for the incorrect values to be updated.
Please report other problems you encounter with these tables to OOeyes.
Patch 220.127.116.1133 - The League of Explorers is a Hearthstone patch released November 10, 2015. It is a large patch, adding all data for the The League of Explorers adventure, four new card backs, and various bugfixes.
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Adventure awaits! Grab your hat and join the League of Explorers to reclaim an ancient artifact of immense power! this all-new adventure will be available on November 12th or 13th, depending on your region, and includes:
- An expedition through four exotic wings, with 45 all-new Hearthstone cards for your collection.
- Two brand new game boards to explore with a treasure trove of click-ables to discover.
- The new Discover keyword. Choose from one of three cards to place in your hand when you play a card with the Discover keyword on it.
- The following card backs have been added:
- Explorer’s Map – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of November.
- Staff of Origination – Acquired by defeating every wing of The League of Explorers in Heroic mode.
- Blizzard 2015 – Acquired by attending BlizzCon 2015 or purchasing the BlizzCon 2015 Virtual Ticket.
- Legacy of the Void – Acquired by purchasing the Digital Deluxe or Collector’s Edition of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void.
- Resolved an issue where various traps could trigger when your board or hand are full.
- Resolved various issues with AI behavior and gameplay.
- Various audio, graphical, and UI issues have been resolved.
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
- The collection manager nows accepts the search terms "LoE" and "The League of Explorers".
- The innkeeper has some new welcome quotes to accompany the release of The League of Explorers.
- The original 9 heroes now have "mirror start" quotes, and their Taunt error messages have been changed from "I must attack that/the minion with Taunt." to "A minion with Taunt is in the way."