The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- The following new card back has been added:
- Exodar – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of September
- Power Core – Acquired by attending select Hearthstone eSport events.
- The last player dueled will once again show up in the Friends List.
- Typing “TGT” or “The Grand Tournament” in the Collection Manager now correctly filters cards from that expansion.
- Cards that produce other cards now properly create golden versions when used on a target that is a golden card.
- New animations have been added to the following cards: Refreshment Vendor, Sparring Partner, Wilfred Fizzlebang, Fist of Jaraxxus, Icehowl, Crowd Favorite, Aviana, and Rhonin.
- Various audio, visual, and UI issues have been resolved.
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
- "Soulbound" cards are now called "Uncraftable".
- The screw on the Goblins vs Gnomes battlefield can now be screwed into the nearby screw hole.
New cards, Hero Powers and heroes[edit | edit source]
- Apparently intended for use in upcoming Tavern Brawls, the following have been added:
- Heroes: Annoy-o-Tron (Boom Bot vs. Annoy-o-Tron!), Boom Bot (Boom Bot vs. Annoy-o-Tron!)
- Hero Powers: Activate! (Tavern Brawl), Bone Minions (Tavern Brawl), Boom Bot Jr., Decimate (Tavern Brawl Hero Power), Harvest (Tavern Brawl), Hello! Hello! Hello!, Jeering Crowd (Tavern Brawl Hero Power), ME SMASH (Tavern Brawl Hero Power), Open the Gates (Tavern Brawl Hero Power), Pile On!!!, Poison Cloud (Tavern Brawl), The Majordomo (Who's the Boss Now?), Web Wrap (Tavern Brawl), Wild Magic (Who's the Boss Now?)
- Cards: Jeering Crowd (Tavern Brawl spell), ME SMASH (Tavern Brawl spell)
Card changes[edit | edit source]
- Illuminator: 'health' corrected to 'Health'.
References[edit | edit source]