The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Pre-purchase "The Grand Tournament" -- Starting late July, you can pre-purchase "The Grand Tournament" 50 card pack bundle from the in-game shop and unlock a special card back. The Grand Tournament packs can be opened in August when the expansion releases but the card back is available immediately!
- The following card backs have been added:
- Darkspear - Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of July.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Improvements have been made to Spectator Mode which include resolving the issue that could cause a card with a “Choose One” option to become stuck on screen
- Fixed an issue with Rexxar’s golden hero portrait animation
- [Android] You can once again change your favorite card back
- [Android] Android OS 5.0.X (Lollipop) users will now automatically import the Battle.net Authenticator code when logging in
- [iOS] The game will no longer freeze on the splash screen after being away for a while
- [iOS] You can once again search for cards that contain diacritics without specifying their proper marks
- [Mobile] Fixed an issue with volume sliders
- [Mobile] You will no longer get stuck on the matchmaking screen after a Tavern Brawl with a friend ends
- Various audio, graphical, and UI issues have been resolved
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
- Tavern Brawl tips added, currently featuring 9 tips.