We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Pre-purchase "The Grand Tournament" -- Starting late July, you can pre-purchase "The Grand Tournament" 50 card pack bundle from the in-game shop and unlock a special card back. The Grand Tournament packs can be opened in August when the expansion releases but the card back is available immediately!
- The following card backs have been added:
- Darkspear - Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of July.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Improvements have been made to Spectator Mode which include resolving the issue that could cause a card with a “Choose One” option to become stuck on screen
- Fixed an issue with Rexxar’s golden hero portrait animation
- [Android] You can once again change your favorite card back
- [Android] Android OS 5.0.X (Lollipop) users will now automatically import the Battle.net Authenticator code when logging in
- [iOS] The game will no longer freeze on the splash screen after being away for a while
- [iOS] You can once again search for cards that contain diacritics without specifying their proper marks
- [Mobile] Fixed an issue with volume sliders
- [Mobile] You will no longer get stuck on the matchmaking screen after a Tavern Brawl with a friend ends
- Various audio, graphical, and UI issues have been resolved
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
- Tavern Brawl tips added, currently featuring 9 tips.