Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- The following card back has been added to Hearthstone:
- Lunar Card Back: Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of February.
- When a match you are spectating ends, your client will be put into a waiting state until your friend joins another match. You’ll automatically connect to their next match without having to re-enable Spectator Mode. How convenient!
- Mimiron's Head has an AWESOME new play animation. Go ahead, push the big red button!
- [iPad/Android] You should no longer see the “You have been disconnected” message when you start up the game.
- [iPad/Android] The in-game friend’s list should now open much faster.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Players will now continue to spectate a match even after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Cogmaster has taken a break from constructing mechanical menaces and has given himself a tune-up! His attack will now properly increase when a Mech is in play, even after his Attack and Health stats have been swapped.
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
The following changes are assumed to have been implemented with this patch: