We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- The following card back has been added to Hearthstone:
- Lunar Card Back: Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of February.
- When a match you are spectating ends, your client will be put into a waiting state until your friend joins another match. You’ll automatically connect to their next match without having to re-enable Spectator Mode. How convenient!
- Mimiron's Head has an AWESOME new play animation. Go ahead, push the big red button!
- [iPad/Android] You should no longer see the “You have been disconnected” message when you start up the game.
- [iPad/Android] The in-game friend’s list should now open much faster.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Players will now continue to spectate a match even after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Cogmaster has taken a break from constructing mechanical menaces and has given himself a tune-up! His attack will now properly increase when a Mech is in play, even after his Attack and Health stats have been swapped.
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
The following changes are assumed to have been implemented with this patch: