As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Patch 22.214.171.124374 is a Hearthstone patch released on May 12th, 2020. It is a small patch, adding new heroes and changes to Battlegrounds, adding improvements to Zephrys the Great, offering Nemsy Necrofizzle for free in the Shop for a limited time, adding the ability to reorder decks, and implementing bug fixes.
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
The 17.2 patch includes three new Heroes and a new minion for Battlegrounds. We’ve also added the ability to rearrange your decks, a new visual aid for end of Season rewards, and more!
As a note, we’ve restructured assets in 17.2 so the data download for this patch will be similar to a fresh install. Pardon our dust!
Battlegrounds Updates[edit | edit source]
Dire Wolf Alpha has been removed from the minion pool.
- NEW MINION
- Rabid Saurolisk
- [Tier 1, Beast] 3 Attack, 1 Health.
- After you play a minion with Deathrattle, gain +1/+1.
- NEW HEROES
Players with Battlegrounds perks will have immediate access to playtest these three new heroes before they are fully unlocked on May 26.
- Lady Vashj
- Evolving Electricity [Passive]: After you upgrade Bob’s Tavern, replace his minions with ones of a higher Tier.
- Maiev Shadowsong
- Imprison [Cost 1]: Make a minion in Bob’s Tavern Dormant. After 2 turns, get it with +1/+1.
- Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Verdant Spheres [Passive]: Every third minion you buy gains +2/+2.
Deck Ordering[edit | edit source]
You can now reorder your deck lists! While viewing your deck list in the Collection Manager, press and hold a deck button to enter “rearranging” mode. Once you’re in rearranging mode, just click and drag on your decks to order them! Deck rearranging will not work until all nine starting heroes (excluding Demon Hunter) are unlocked.
Zephrys the Great Improvements[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where Zephrys would miss lethal when there was an enemy Taunt minion with Lifesteal that you could attack into.
- Fixed a bug where Zephrys would prefer not to transform/Silence certain high-stat Deathrattle minions (such as Waxadred).
- Fixed a bug where Zephrys could miss lethal using Unleash the Hounds.
- Fixed a bug where Zephrys would not offer Silence options for minions with the “Can’t Attack Heroes” effect.
- Zephrys is now slightly less likely to offer single-target removal for next turn.
- Zephrys will no longer offer Natalie Seline for next turn.
- Zephrys may now offer Polymorph instead of Hex in a few cases where it would be better for your opponent to have a 1/1 than a 0/1 with Taunt.
- Swipe will now fill the AoE category (instead of single target damage) if Zephrys expects it to be used against the enemy hero.
- Improved how Zephrys evaluates enemy minions that have low base stats for their cost, but are buffed.
Game Improvements and Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- End of Season rewards
- Your total rewards accumulated within the current Ranked season are now highlighted in green inside your Rewards Chest, which can be found at the top of the Quest Log.
- Collection Manager filter panel (mobile)
- The filter panel will now remain open after using Search.
- The filter panel will now hide once cards are dragged to a deck and will reappear after they’ve been added.
- The filter panel will no longer be dismissed until the “Done” button has been pressed.
- Card text for Teron Gorefiend has been updated to be more technically accurate: “Destroy all other friendly minions. Deathrattle: Resummon them with +1/+1.”
- Dr. Boom’s Lethal Puzzles 3-4 and 4-4 can now be completed.[a]
- Astromancer Arwyn’s Mirror Puzzle 6-7 can now be completed.
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Boom's Lethal Puzzle #3 (Never Go Full Northshire) was already solvable without the fix.