Patch 188.8.131.52932 is a Hearthstone patch released on April 20th, 2020. It is a small patch, implementing card changes in Standard and Wild, changing Millhouse Manastorm in Battlegrounds, and adding bug fixes.
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
4/20 Update: This patch is now live on all platforms.
4/17 EDIT: Updated which cards are eligible for a full dust refund.
Standard and Wild[edit | edit source]
In our recent Reddit AMA, we spoke on a few balance updates we intend to make soon. We’re now ready to share the full details of these updates, which will be included in the 17.0.2 patch planned for early next week.
- Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Old: Cost 6 mana → New: Cost 7 mana.
- Bad Luck Albatross
- Old: Cost 3 mana → New: Cost 4 mana.
- Frenzied Felwing
- Old: 3 Attack / 3 Health → New: 3 Attack / 2 Health.
Demon Hunter –
- Altruis the Outcast
- Old: Cost 3 mana, 3 Attack / 2 Health → New: Cost 4 mana. 4 Attack / 2 Health.
- Old: 2 Attack / 2 Health → New: 1 Attack / 2 Health.
- Glaivebound Adept
- Old: 7 Attack / 4 Health → New: 6 Attack / 4 Health.
- Sacrificial Pact
- Old: Destroy a Demon. Restore 5 Health to your hero. → New: Destroy a friendly Demon. Restore 5 Health to your hero.
- Old: Cost 2 mana → New: Cost 4 mana.
- Libram of Justice
- Old: Cost 6 mana → New: Cost 5 mana.
- Open the Waygate
- Old: Cast 6 spells that didn’t start in your deck. Reward: Time Warp. → New: Cast 8 spells that didn’t start in your deck. Reward: Time Warp.
The following cards will be eligible for a full dust refund for two weeks after the 17.0.2 patch has been released:
- Golden Altruis the Outcast
- Golden Battlefiend
- Golden/Normal Bad Luck Albatross
- Golden/Normal Frenzied Felwing
- Golden/Normal Open the Waygate
- Golden/Normal Bloodbloom
Battlegrounds[edit | edit source]
- Millhouse Manastorm
- Old: Minions cost 2 Gold. Refresh costs 2 Gold. Start with 3 Gold. → New: Minions cost 2 Gold. Refresh costs 2 Gold. Tavern Tiers cost (1) more. Start with 3 Gold.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- The Lurker Below is now properly tagged as a Beast.
- Fixed a tracking issue that prevented 500 wins with Demon Hunter from being achieved.
- Fixed a bug where Zephrys the Great would not offer a lethal option if your hero had a large amount of Attack.
- Zephrys the Great has been updated to accommodate the Sacrificial Pact and Glaivebound Adept changes.