Patch 220.127.116.11203 is a Hearthstone patch released on December 12, 2019. It is a minor patch, including some bugs fixed, small card changes in Battlegrounds and Arena. On December 16, 2019, another very minor patch was released on PC to fix some performance issues, while it was released on mobile on December 17.
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
We’re currently in the process of rolling out a small 16.0.3 server-side update (meaning you won’t need to download anything) to address a few issues. Here are the changes:
- Fixed an issue that could cause Sidequests to prevent Questing Explorer from drawing a card.
- Fixed an issue where Storm Egg had Rush.
- Fixed an issue with the Happy Hallow’s End quest that could prevent players from completing it.
- [Tombs of Terror] Fixed an issue that could cause the Battle Scars anomaly to prevent the player from progressing after ending a plague lord encounter with a tie.
- [Tombs of Terror] Fixed an issue with Murky’s Battle Horn that could cause both heroes to be destroyed.
- [Arena] Dragonmaw Poacher is no longer draftable.
- [Arena] Lightforged Zealot is no longer draftable.
- [Hearthstone Battlegrounds] Primalfin Lookout has been moved from Tavern Tier 4 to Tavern Tier 5.
Performance patch notes[edit | edit source]
We’re currently putting out an update with various performance improvements for Hearthstone (especially for Battlegrounds). This update is live on desktop today, with the mobile update rolling out tomorrow.
As a side note, balance changes are still coming later this week. Stay tuned!