Patch 18.104.22.168393 is a Hearthstone patch released on November 11th, 2019. It is a medium patch, releasing Battlegrounds into open beta and implementing a handful of buffs and nerfs as well as optimizations for that mode.
The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
A new update for Hearthstone Battlegrounds is here! Head into the new "Modes" section, select Battlegrounds, and join the fun. This update includes Battlegrounds balance changes and mobile performance optimizations, especially for devices with less than 2GB of RAM.
Battlegrounds - Balance Updates:
- Mama Bear
- Changed from 5/5 giving +5/+5, to 4/4 giving +4/+4
- Kangor's Apprentice
- Changed from 4/8 to 3/6
- Hero Powers
- Infinite Toki
- Temporal Tavern
- Changed from 1 cost to 2 and now reads "Refresh Bob's Tavern. Add a minion from a higher Tavern Tier."
- King Mukla
- Changed to "Passive Hero Power: Whenever you buy a Beast, add a Banana to your hand."
- Lord Jaraxxus
- Changed the cost to 2, down from 3
Game Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- A variety of optimizations have been added to improve performance when playing Battlegrounds, especially on devices with fewer than 2GB of RAM. Please note that players on devices with lower memory may still experience degraded performance. As a note for iOS users, please ensure that you have updated to the latest version of iOS to receive the greatest performance increase from these optimizations.