The official patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
Behold, our latest invention: The Boomsday Project! Update 11.4 introduces two different bundles to prepare you for Hearthstone's next expansion, a spicy-new Fire Festival event, and more improvements to card consistency. YOU ALSO FACE MECHA-JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD AND NEW WARLOCK HERO.
Ahem. Read on for details!
The Boomsday Project[edit | edit source]
- Two new bundles are now available for Hearthstone's upcoming expansion, The Boomsday Project that arrives August 7!
- Pre-purchase contains 50 The Boomsday Project card packs at a discounted price, the "Mecha-Jaraxxus" card back, and a random Golden Legendary card from The Boomsday Project!
- Introducing The Mega Bundle, which includes 80 The Boomsday Project card packs at a discounted price, the “Mecha-Jaraxxus” card back, a random Golden Legendary card from The Boomsday Project, and the Mecha-Jaraxxus Warlock Hero!
- Players can purchase one bundle, or both!
- Purchased card packs and accompanying Legendary card can be opened when The Boomsday Project launches.
- The Mecha-Jaraxxus Warlock Hero and card back can be used right away.
Midsummer Fire Festival[edit | edit source]
- The Midsummer Fire Festival returns soon for another scorching hot season of fun!
- Ragnaros' Fire Festival Tavern Brawl is back! Destroy minions to upgrade your "Wow" emote with fabulous fireworks!
- Following it up is an all-new challenging PvE Tavern Brawl with a few surprises!
- Basic daily Quests completed during the Fire Festival event reward double gold!
- Enjoy the Fire Festival-themed "Greetings" emote and sizzling box dressing!
Other changes[edit | edit source]
- The initial download size of the Hearthstone client for mobile is now smaller.
- Performance of the Collection manager has been improved.
- Support for modern phones, such as the iPhone X and the Samsung Galaxy S8 & S9, has been added to utilize more available screen space.
- The following minions have had their minion types adjusted:
- Mountain Giant is now an Elemental
- Molten Giant is now an Elemental
- Witchwood Piper is now a Demon
- North Sea Kraken is now a Beast
- Jungle Moonkin is no longer a Beast
- Art for Witchwood Grizzly has been adjusted.
- New card backs have been added:
- Lemonade – August 2018 Ranked Play Reward
- Mecha-Jaraxxus – Available in The Boomsday Project pre-purchase and The Boomsday Project Mega Bundle for a limited time
Bug Fixes and Gameplay Improvements[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue where Echoed spells converted by Lilian Voss would remain "ghostly" and were discarded at the end of turn.
- Resolved an issue where Choose One choices would persist on the board if a player used King Togwaggle to swap decks with the opponent.
- Resolved an issue where Genn Greymane would not trigger in an even deck if Clockwork Giant was in the opening hand.
- Resolved an issue where freezing a Rush minion the turn it was played would cause it to skip two attacks.
- Resolved an issue where the UI would become unresponsive in certain cases when the Windows Game Bar was enabled.
- Resolved an issue where games that ended in a Draw while Rewind is active would create strange behavior.
- Resolved an issue where Skelemancers killed by an end of turn effect would crash iOS devices.
- Resolved an issue with the display of Primordial Glyph and cards that are Discovered.
- [Monster Hunt] Resolved an issue where Vampiric Fangs would heal Heroes based on the printed health of minions instead of remaining health.
- Resolved an issue with Lorewalker Cho's interaction with Unstable Evolution and cards with Echo.
- Resolved an issue where Weasel Tunneler would cause a deck display issue while in Fatigue.