Patch 18.104.22.16873 is a Hearthstone patch made available on 13th March 2014 in the US region, and 14th March 2014 in the EU region. A small bug-fix patch, Patch 22.214.171.12473 was the first patch following the game's full release.
The below patch notes were not published online, but were displayed in the Battle.net launcher.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Keeper of the Grove was unable to be played if there were no valid targets for its Battlecry.
- Fixed an issue where the client was not accurately reflecting the amount of mana used for spells or minions that had their mana cost reduced.
- Improved board gravity to fix an issue where opposing minions appeared to be face up near the opponent’s hand after being cast rather than placed on the game board.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to access Practice Mode.
- Restored justice to the Sword of Justice so it once again functions properly under all circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where some players were experiencing a client crash when completing an Arena run.