The original patch notes announcement can be found here.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
Warrior[edit | edit source]
- Battle Rage now costs 2 (down from 3) and now only counts friendly characters.
- Temporarily increased the amount of dust that you get from disenchanting Battle Rage such that it is equal to the amount of dust that it would have originally cost to craft Battle Rage.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Matchmaking music can now be adjusted with the volume slider.
- Fixed a bug where renaming a deck prevented players from editing the deck.
- Fixed a bug where players could not create or edit a deck on the accounts first attempt.
- Credits can now be viewed in enGB clients.
- Fixed an issue where using the spacebar to rapidly open packs made it so you couldn’t view all your cards.
- Unlocking Advanced Collections in crafting mode will no longer cause players to become stuck in crafting mode.
- Opened chat windows no longer overlap challenges from friends.
- Credits roll properly when viewed in any mode.
Cards[edit | edit source]