Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
You don't control how this minion attacks.
Tavern Brawls[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- For the March 15th 2017 version of the Tavern Brawl Encounter at the Crossroads, when a player's turn ends, Party Crasher will always auto-attack the opponent's hero directly, ignoring any other minions on the board, including those with Taunt.
- This auto-attack does not normally trigger an "attacking" event. For example, Party Crasher's attack will not trigger cards such as Power Word: Glory, Freezing Trap, or Explosive Trap.
- These Party Crashers are not affected by Windfury.
- They will, however, do more damage if their attack is buffed, such as for example by Dire Wolf Alpha or Flametongue Totem.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If Party Crashers are returned to the player's hand in A Mammoth of a New Year, they discard themselves as soon as they enter to it.
- They appear in A Mammoth of a New Year, where they look like enraged, but no additional effects could be seen on them until the Stage 2 phase of the Brawl.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Betrayal of the Guardian" series, for the card Danath Trollbane.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1120 (2017-02-28): Added.