|Set:||Journey to Un'Goro|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Increment attribute, Taunt|
Battlecry: Gain +5 Health for each Elemental you played last turn.
Between you and me, Ozruk is a bit obsessed with his body.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Ozruk is a mighty Taunt as long as you've fueled it with a few Elementals on your previous turn. With only two Elementals, he becomes a 5/15, capable of blocking multiple attacks while putting out decent damage of his own. Ozruk's main ability is gaining stats, and because of that, he's extremely vulnerable to Silences and Transform effects. Try and bait out these abilities from your opponent before playing Ozruk.
Keep in mind that Ozruk counts Elementals played, not summoned. He has no synergy with Stone Sentinel or Kalimos' Invocation of Earth. However, he does have synergy with cards that add Elementals to your hand, like Fire Fly, provided you played both the Fire Fly and the generated Flame Elemental on the previous turn.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Break yourself upon my body!
- Break yourself!
- My... body...
Lore[edit | edit source]
- From the World of Warcraft adventure guide
- Ozruk has served as Stonecore's guardian since Deepholm's creation. It is unknown why Ozruk has remained in the Stonecore, but it has become apparent that the guardian now believes that anyone opposed to Deathwing is a threat to Deepholm, and should therefore be destroyed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As of Journey to Un'Goro, the highest verified possible Health buff that Ozruk can gain through his Battlecry is 630 additional Health, using a combination of Barnabus the Stomper, Lorewalker Cho, Brann Bronzebeard, Aviana, Cult Master, Nozdormu, Violet Illusionist, a deck filled with Flame Elementals, and an enemy Swamp King Dred.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20636 (2017-04-04) Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- HysteriA (2017-07-18). Biggest Ozruk Possible - YouTube. Retrieved on 2017-07-18.