Ozara of the sands believes that the Dust Devil is in the details.
Ozara is a boss that can be encountered initially in Chapter 2 of Tombs of Terror. After completing Chapter 2, this boss encounter will be available in any chapter.
Hero Powers[edit | edit source]
|Normal and Heroic|
Decks[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|30||Shaman||Tunnel Trogg||2||Shaman||Finders Keepers||2|
|Ancestral Knowledge||2||Lightning Bolt||2|
|Crushing Hand||2||Sludge Slurper||2|
|Earthen Might||2||Tunnel Trogg||2|
|Menacing Nimbus||2||Voltaic Burst||2|
|Sandstorm Elemental||2||Ancestral Knowledge||2|
|Unbound Elemental||2||Eternal Sentinel||2|
|Earth Elemental||2||Sandstorm Elemental||2|
|Lesser Sapphire Spellstone||2||Totem Golem||2|
|Mogu Fleshshaper||2||Feral Spirit||2|
|Cauldron Elemental||2||Rain of Toads||1|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Is this a joke, fleshling?
- Is this a joke? I did NOT order fish today! (vs. Sir Finley)
- Reno Jackson
- Elise... this dune is... moving...
- AHAHA, good one.
- Go on, little babies.
- Oh, and who is thiiiis?
- Sand, everywhere!
- Want to meet a new friend?
- You're out of your element!
- Flesh-children like these little games, don't they?
- The Stonemother would be in stitches if she saw you here.
- Quicksand Elemental
- Little sand trap. Coming for ya!
- Sandstorm Elemental
- Get out there. Tear them up!
- Earth Elemental
- Oh ho ho. Here's a big slab for you.
- Oh ho ho, you were funny, that was funny. I had fun.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206717 (2019-09-10): Added.
|Tombs of Terror|
The Lost City
Halls of Origination
The Inner Sanctum