|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Inspire|
|Tags:||Hero Power-related, Weapon-related|
Inspire: Give your weapon +1 Attack.
"Four out of three orcs struggle with math." - Angry Zurge
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Orgrimmar Aspirant||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Inspire effect does nothing if the player has no weapon in play after activating their Hero Power.
- Since Inspire abilities trigger after a Hero Power has taken effect, this ability will affect any weapon generated by the Hero Power - almost always a rogue's Dagger Mastery.
- The effect doesn't trigger with the Rogue Hero Power. The dagger stats remain 1/2. However, the effect will trigger if a weapon was already equipped, and then Dagger Mastery is used.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Ready your lance, cur!
- Defend yourself!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Orgrimmar is the capital city of the orcs, and the Horde as a whole. Found at the northern edge of Durotar, the imposing city was once home to Warchief Vol'jin, as well as several of those who held the title before him. As with all capital cities, it has banks, class and profession trainers and auction houses.
- Named in honor of the legendary Orgrim Doomhammer, Orgrimmar was founded as the capital city of the orcs' new homeland. Built within a huge, winding canyon in the harsh land of Durotar, Orgrimmar stands as one of the mightiest warrior cities in the world. Behind Orgrimmar's immense walls, elderly shaman pass their knowledge on to the Horde's newest generation of leaders, while warriors spar in the gladiatorial arena, honing their skills in preparation for the trials that await them in this dangerous land.
- Today, Orgrimmar lies at the base of a mountain between Durotar and Azshara. A warrior city indeed, it is home to countless amounts of orcs, trolls, tauren, and an increasing amount of Forsaken are now joining the city, as well as the blood elves and Bilgewater Cartel goblins who have more recently been accepted into the Horde.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Angry Zurge mentioned in the flavor text is an orc questgiver in Ashran, who is in turn a reference to the Twitter personality ANGRYORC. The quote "Four out of three orcs struggle with math." is taken directly from one of ANGRYORC's tweets.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1186 (2015-08-18): Added.