The Options menu is a sub-screen opened through clicking the 'Options' button from the Game Menu, accessed through the cog-wheel icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen, and available at any time. It allows players to adjust settings for graphics, sound and the Players Near Me feature, as well as to view the credits and the original Hearthstone cinematic.
The Miscellaneous section is removed from the menu during play, and while in certain menu screens, such as the Solo Adventures screen.
Graphics[edit | edit source]
The Graphics section allows players to adjust the resolution and graphics quality of the game's display, and toggle windowed and fullscreen mode.
Sound[edit | edit source]
The Sound section allows players to adjust the master and music volume for the game, as well as choosing whether to have sounds played when the game is running in the background.
Preferences[edit | edit source]
The Preferences section has two options:
- Enable Challenging Nearby Players - Friends List
- Allow Friends to Spectate my Games
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
The miscellaneous section allows players to watch the credits, or the game's original cinematic intro.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5266 (2015-06-15): Card backs are now selected through the Collection instead of the Options menu.
- Patch 184.108.40.20634 (2014-12-04):
- The Options menu has been redesigned slightly. The window is now slightly wider, and the header and section captions are much larger, while most of the options themselves have been shrunk.
- The Miscellaneous section has been moved to the right to make room for a new Preferences section. This section hosts the previous option, Enable Challenging Nearby Players - Friends List, as well as a new option: Allow Friends to Spectate my Games.
- The Credits and Cinematics buttons are no longer covered over during play and certain other times, rather the entire Miscellaneous section is now removed, with the new Preferences section centralised in its absence.
- Patch 220.127.116.1114 (2014-05-08): The Options menu now allows players to watch the credits or the cinematic.
- Patch 18.104.22.16817 (2013-12-10): You now have the option to keep the sound playing while the game is running in the background.