Background[edit | edit source]
Not much is known about Nemsy Necrofizzle, however she is believed to be the Gnome featured within the artwork of the Bog Creeper, riding on its back, as well as being shown within the artwork of the Fen Creeper, fishing.
From Blizzard's post announcing the availability of the new hero:
- Don’t let Nemsy Necrofizzle’s small size and penchant for peaches fool you: behind those pigtails and goggles hides one of the most powerful Warlocks alive. Nemsy is utterly fearless, sharp as a razor, and she’s always cool under pressure. After all, you can’t command fel energies or summon horrifying demons from the twisting nether just by being nice. She’s your perky little pal—and a bonafide fel-flinging, soul-destroying mistress of dark forces!
- Nemsy loves it when her foes underestimate her. Appearances can be deceiving, and she knows that it’s what lies beneath the surface that counts.
- Join forces with Nemsy Necrofizzle and show your opponents just how adorable soul-devouring destruction can be! From October 17 onward, simply participate in a Fireside Brawl at an established Fireside Gatherings Tavern to add her to your collection.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Functionality[edit | edit source]
Once unlocked and selected for use, Nemsy Necrofizzle replaces Gul'dan whenever playing with a warlock deck. Nemsy Necrofizzle comes with her own portrait and emotes, as well as featuring a special animation when using Nemsy Necrofizzle's Hero Power, Life Tap.
For more information, see Alternate heroes.
Flavor text[edit | edit source]
When viewed in the Collection, Nemsy Necrofizzle has the following flavor text:
- Siphoning souls with a smile! Obtained from participating in Fireside Gatherings.
Emotes[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
|Thanks||Dawwww, thank you!|
|Well played||Wow, well played!|
|Mirror Greetings||Heh, heh! Hi!|
|Wow||That was AWESOME!|
|Threaten||You'd make a cute puppet.|
|Sorry||Awww, I'm sorry.|
|Concede||Impressive. You win this time.|
|Opening remark||Let's have some fun!|
|Mirror start||Yeah! This is gonna be awesome!|
|Thinking ||I wonder if....|
|Thinking ||Hm, dum dee dum dum...|
|Running out of time||Gotta go fast!|
|Almost out of cards||I'm running low on cards!|
|Out of cards||I'm out of cards!|
|Error: Too many minions||Only seven minions, pal!|
|Error: Hand already full||Woah! Too many cards!|
|Error: Hero already attacked||I can't attack twice.|
|Error: Minion exhausted||They already attacked.|
|Error: Not enough mana||Not enough mana.|
|Error: Can't play that card||Hm, can't do it.|
|Error: Can't target stealthed minions||They're hiding in stealth!|
|Error: Not a valid target||I can't target that.|
|Error: Must attack taunt minion||There's a taunt in the way.|
|Error: Minion not ready||Shhh! They're still asleep.|
|Selection in Arena||Oho, this is gonna be fun!|
|Pirates Day Greetings||Yarrr, I be a pirate, yarrr!|
|Hallow's End Greetings||Hallow's End?! Spooooky....|
|Noblegarden Greetings||I love Noblegarden!|
|Winter Veil Greetings||Happy Feast of Winter Veil|
|Lunar New Year Greetings||Happy New Year!|
|Renounce Darkness played||Aww... But darkness is so much fun.|
|DOOM! played||Doom! Doooooom!|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16815 (2017-11-06): Now has an animated hero power and unique Hero tray.
- Patch 22.214.171.12417 (2017-10-17): Added.
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|1,000 win heroes|
|Reward and special event heroes|
|Limited offers heroes|