|Set:||The Boomsday Project|
|Abilities:||Deathrattle, Trigger Deathrattle|
Deathrattle: Trigger the Deathrattle of a random friendly minion.
Grab death by the handle.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Necrium Blade can be obtained through The Boomsday Project card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Necrium Blade can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Necrium Blade||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Necrium Blade is a decently statted weapon with a Deathrattle effect that creates additional use of a minion's Deathrattle effect without requiring killing it first. Its power comes in being able to "store" its effect by waiting for the right moment to break the weapon to activate its effect for no additional mana investment on that turn, letting you play strong Deathrattle minions like Mechanical Whelp on curve.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Poisons? Oh, darling, I’m well beyond poisons now. I’ve transcended poison. I’ve found something ever so much more interesting: Necrium!
- ::F7HL-LUM1 query::
- It’s a new element! I must conduct more experiments to divine its true nature, but I suspect that it is an elementary particle of death itself. It’s surprisingly versatile—I can already see so many applications: weapons, poisons, more weapons, toothpaste, artificial flavorings, undergarments, dietary supplements, clocks with alarms that go off only when your “time is up”. The possibilities are endless.
- ::F7HL-LUM1 disturbed query::
- THERE’S NO PROBLEM! Well, there is a small problem. It’s unstable. Terribly, terribly unstable. At the best of times it’s a tricky element that can warp the mind. Hands-on research is the most efficient, but when exposed to the raw element, my assistants age through their entire lives in the blink of an eye—and they aren’t even courteous enough to get up again after they expire. It’s exasperating! Working alone has been slowing my research tremendously.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168770 (2018-08-02): Added.