(Redirected from Naga)
This page contains card art depicting naga.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- "The naga are cursed Highborne night elves. Ten thousand years ago, Queen Azshara made a pact of desperation with the Old Gods to save her surviving people from a watery grave. The naga are the result of that pact."
- — Shindrell Swiftfire
- The serpentine naga are some of the most formidable villains of Azeroth. Masters of sorcery, the naga were formerly night elves, members of Queen Azshara's court in the War of the Ancients. They were transformed into naga by the Old Gods, and now haunt the seas of Azeroth, building a great civilization on the ocean floor.
- In general, naga are scaled humanoids with the lower bodies of large serpents. Naga can breathe water or air, and some naga have recently emerged from the ocean's depths. Yet most naga have continued to dwell in the ocean's depths, beneath the site of the original Well of Eternity. Thus, although the Well itself no longer exists, the naga have experienced a wide range of mutations due to the Well's residual energies.
- As former Highborne, the naga's past abuse of the Well has not been without additional consequences. The Highborne were obsessed with the Well, and the naga have been exposed to the Well's residual magics for millennia. Consequently modern naga are addicted to magic.
- Naga tend to be long-lived, much like the night elves, blood elves, and high elves. Some naga have even gained immortality as part of their mutations. However, most immortal naga are women rather than men.
- Naga women are tall and slender, with fine scales and angular features, and often have at least four arms. For some reason naga women have proven better than naga men at maintaining pre-Sundering memories and personalities. As a result, naga women are intellectually and magically superior to their male counterparts, and naga society is matriarchal.
- Bigger and physically stronger than naga women, naga men are relatively bestial in appearance. A male naga's head resembles that of a dragon, and he has a muscular humanoid torso. The scales that cover his body are larger and thicker than those that cover the body of a naga woman.
Cards[edit | edit source]
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Type||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
Battlecry: Restore 2 Health to all friendly characters. Healing is just something she does in her free time. It's more of a hobby really.
Battlecry: Give your weapon +1 Attack. Hook-tails are nice and all but she keeps getting stuck on things.
|Naga Sand Witch||Rare||Minion||General||Mage||5||5||5|
Battlecry: Change the Cost of spells in your hand to (5). 5 mana footlong, anyone?
|Naga Sea Witch||Epic||Minion||General||Any||8||5||5|
Your cards cost (5). If she had studied harder, she would have been a C+ witch.
|Zola the Gorgon||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||3||2||2|
Battlecry: Choose a friendly minion. Add a Golden copy of it to your hand. Her name seems a bit cheesy.
|Showing all 5 cards|
Bosses[edit | edit source]