|Set:||The Boomsday Project|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Copy, Discover|
Battlecry: Discover a Deathrattle minion. Also gain its Deathrattle.
On her first day on the job, Myra removed the smoke detectors.
- For the boss of the same name, see Myra Rotspring (boss).
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Myra Rotspring||3200||1600|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
While Myra has under-par stats for her cost, her true potential lies in her Battlecry. More often then not, you will be given an excellent Deathrattle minion like Khartut Defender or Kargath Bladefist from the three options, that you even get to keep! (Note that you can get Deathrattle minions from other classes.)
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Such a price for power!
- Have a taste.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Myra is unique to Hearthstone.
- *** Begin Myra Rotspring Transcript ***
- Recording Mech Unit: F7HL-LUM1
- Yes, yes. You came from Flark’s shack of a workshop, didn’t you? You reek of explosives. And those abominable peppers.
- You’re here for yet another status update, no? No need to explain—it’s obvious. Dr. Boom should come examine my experiments for himself some time. What’s the worst that could happen? I’m dead, and it doesn’t bother me at all.
- ::F7HL-LUM1 query::
- Poisons? Oh, darling, I’m well beyond poisons now. I’ve transcended poison. I’ve found something ever so much more interesting: Necrium!
- ::F7HL-LUM1 query::
- It’s a new element! I must conduct more experiments to divine its true nature, but I suspect that it is an elementary particle of death itself. It’s surprisingly versatile—I can already see so many applications: weapons, poisons, more weapons, toothpaste, artificial flavorings, undergarments, dietary supplements, clocks with alarms that go off only when your “time is up”. The possibilities are endless.
- ::F7HL-LUM1 disturbed query::
- THERE’S NO PROBLEM! Well, there is a small problem. It’s unstable. Terribly, terribly unstable. At the best of times it’s a tricky element that can warp the mind. Hands-on research is the most efficient, but when exposed to the raw element, my assistants age through their entire lives in the blink of an eye—and they aren’t even courteous enough to get up again after they expire. It’s exasperating! Working alone has been slowing my research tremendously.
- :::F7HL-LUM1 matter of fact beep::
- Of course! That’s the answer! Keep them alive! Why didn’t I think of that? Tell Boom to send me another assistant as soon as he can.
- Hm. Wait. Make that two. . . just in case.
- *** End Myra Rotspring Transcript ***
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11770 (2018-08-02): Added.