Murozond the Infinite
|Set:||Descent of Dragons|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Cast spell, Copy, Equip, Summon|
Battlecry: Play all cards your opponent played last turn.
"Well, I'm glad YOU knew what I should be doing this turn."
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Murozond the Infinite||1600||400|
|Golden Murozond the Infinite||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
- Cards that are played by Murozond's effect are the base cards without any enchantments or special abilities.
- Cards that are played by Murozond's effect do not trigger their Battlecries, even the Battlecries of hero cards, as battlecries only activate if cards are played from a player's hand.
- Murozond's Battlecry randomly selects a target for each spell that requires a target. For more information, see the description of random targeting in the "Notes" section for Yogg-Saron.
- Like the effect of Yogg-Saron, Overload from spells carries over.
- Murozond's Battlecry plays cards in a random order, regardless of the order the opponent's cards were played in.
- If Murozond switches ownership to the opponent via Treachery, he will continue to activate the Battlecry, but for the opponent's side.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Murozond possesses a respectable statline and his ability can give large amounts of value by copying an opponent's late-game plays. Generally, his effect is best used to copy an opponent's attempts to gain value by negating their card advantage, or to reverse an opponent's attempts to retake the board, ideally by trading off their minions before stealing them with Murozond. However, if your opponent makes a large tempo play that puts numerous minions on board, copying them with Murozond may be too slow to make a difference as your opponent gets to attack first with those minions.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- You think that this is your time? It is mine!
- Your time has come!
- A-again? Argh...
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Murozond is a future counterpart of Aspect of Time, Nozdormu, leader of the Infinite dragonflight. Using the Hourglass of Time, he managed to interfere with his past counterpart's efforts to send heroes to the past, which would result in a change of the bleak future, in which the maddened wyrm made his lair.
- The master of the Infinite dragonflight tasked Aeonus to oversee the disruption of key moments in the true timeway.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168060 (2019-12-05): Added.