|See other versions: BG Gold|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Generate, Random|
Battlecry: Add a minion
from your last opponent's
warband to your hand.
- For the Taverns of Time minion, see Murozond.
- For the Descent of Dragons minion, see Murozond the Infinite.
Murozond is a Tier 5 minion in the Battlegrounds game mode.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Murozond adds a plain (Golden if Murozond is Golden) copy of a minion from your last opponent from the previous combat phase.
- If Murozond is golden, the golden minion he generates will also give you a discover, as a normal triple would. This can result in many discovers if Brann is in play.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
As Murozond generates a minion that your previous opponent used, it is important to consider what possible minion you could receive, and whether or not the chances of receiving a good minion are worth the risk of buying Murozond.
Murozond is usually always worth buying when you are able to synergize his battlecry effect with other effects. Brann Bronzebeard can cause Murozond to generate two cards instead of one (three with a golden Brann Bronzebeard). Shudderwock's hero power can also achieve this effect, at the cost of 1 gold.
Murozond is worth buying when playing as Millhouse Manastorm as even without Brann Bronzebeard, Millhouse can sell Murozond and the generated minion to recover the gold spent on Murozond.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- I have witnessed the true End Time!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11174 (2020-02-26): Added.