Mrrraggglhlhghghlgh, mrgaaag blarrghlgaahahl mrgggg glhalhah a bghhll graggmgmg Garrosh mglhlhlh mrghlhlhl!!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Two copies of Murloc Raider are automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the priest class.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Murloc Raiders are a cheap and solid Murloc minion that is an easy addition to any Murloc deck. Its low stats and lack of additional abilities are compensated for by its synergy with effects such as Murloc Warleader and Murloc Tidecaller.
Synergy[edit | edit source]
These cards can be used to buff or gain buffs from friendly Murlocs:
- Grimscale Oracle - Your other Murlocs gain +1 Attack
- Coldlight Seer - (Battlecry) Give your other Murlocs +2 Health
- Murloc Warleader - Your other Murlocs have +2/+1
- Murloc Tidecaller - Whenever you summon a Murloc, gain +1 attack
- Old Murk-Eye - Has +1 Attack for each other Murloc on the battlefield
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The murloc is a bipedal, amphibious humanoid race residing along coastlines, lakeshores, and riverbeds. Murlocs possess bulbous bodies, large mouths lined with rows of sharp fangs, and slime-coated skin. Individuals range in coloration from turquoise to darkish grey, while their heights vary from 3-1/2 feet to 6 feet. Depending on the variety, murlocs may lean towards a closer resemblance to frogs or to fish; the iconic green murloc, for example, has coloration similar the Cuban Tree frog. Murlocs tend to dwell in amply-populated coastal settlements, and it is unusual to find individuals wandering too far from their compatriots. Players looking to engage murlocs should be wary of their surroundings; the creatures often lurk out of sight beneath the surface of the water. This tendency, coupled with their large social aggro radius, can often lead to larger pulls.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The card art for Murloc Scout/Murloc (minion), Murloc Raider and Old Murk-Eye originate from the same picture.