|Set:||The Boomsday Project|
|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Modify cost, Rush|
|Tags:||Death-related, In-hand effect, Ongoing effect, Treant-related|
Rush. Costs (1) less for each friendly Treant that died this game.
The latest advancement in hippo-botany.
- NB: The image for this card is currently out of date following recent changes, and will be updated as soon as possible. The correct data can be found in the infobox.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Mulchmuncher can be obtained through The Boomsday Project card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Mulchmuncher can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card works similarly to Giants, but its cost reduction requirement is more specific, namely Treants. On decks that run multiple Treant-summoning cards, this card gives you a substantial investment return, and even in general Token Druid decks that just run Living Mana and Landscaping it can see play. A free 8/8 is already strong, but having Rush on top of it makes it more powerful.
It works very well with Splintergraft, which can be both copied by Splintergraft and have the 10/10 copy be played on the same turn, putting out 26/26 worth of stats in one turn.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11268 (2019-06-03): Now costs 9 mana. (Down from 10).
- Patch 18.104.22.168770 (2018-08-02): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Daxxarri (2018-07-16). The Boomsday Project: Lab Logs Part 1. Retrieved on 2018-07-16.
- Tim Clark (2018-07-19). We've got three new cards to reveal from Hearthstone's new expansion | PC Gamer. Retrieved on 2018-07-19.