|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Copy, Set attribute, Transform|
Battlecry: Transform into a 4/4 copy of a different minion in your deck.
Fan favorite in the muck morphin' sewer strangers.
How to get
Muckmorpher can be obtained through Rise of Shadows card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Muckmorpher can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
- Muckmorpher will never transform into another copy of Muckmorpher in your deck.
When planned right and with proper deckbuilding, Muckmorpher can be used to summon minions that have high Mana cost but possess powerful non-Battlecry effects, such as Al'Akir the Windlord, Walking Fountain, or Big Bad Archmage. Muckmorpher also combos well with Ancestral Spirit, reviving into a full-statted version of whatever it copied, or Big Bad Voodoo to transform into a full-statted minion of another potentially stronger minion. Wild format has even more options for Muckmorpher to target, like Ragnaros the Firelord, Kel'Thuzad, Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound, The Lich King, etc.
- I am the bump in the night!
- I've got you!
- Muckmorpher's flavor text is a reference to Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
- Patch 18.104.22.168933 (2019-04-04): Added.
- Matt Dixon on reddit. (2019-07-06). Retrieved on 2019-07-15.