This is Kel'Thuzad's kitty.
- For the Battlegrounds hero, see Mr. Bigglesworth (Battlegrounds). For the uncollectible minion in Scholomance Academy set, see Mr. Bigglesworth (Scholomance Academy).
- "Victory for Kel'Thuzad! Did you hear that Bigglesworth?!" - Kel'Thuzad
If a player uses Animal Companion during the encounter, Mr. Bigglesworth will be summoned in place of the usual uncollectible Beasts. If Call of the Wild is cast, all of the usual uncollectible Beasts will be summoned along with Mr. Bigglesworth. It is possible to have multiple Mr. Bigglesworths on the board at one time.
If Mr. Bigglesworth is given Taunt, Kel'Thuzad is able to ignore it and will be able to attack your minions or hero instead. This is "very much intended". This is because the Mr. Bigglesworth minion is written to have a permanent "stealth" effect, and the game does not render it. Thus, as a stealthed minion, taunt has no effect. Also, if Mr. Bigglesworth is under Silence and then Taunt, Kel'Thuzad will kill it just like another minion.
For more information, see Kel'Thuzad.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Kel'Thuzad yells: No!!! A curse upon you, interlopers! The armies of the Lich King will hunt you down. You will not escape your fate...
Commander Eligor Dawnbringer[edit | edit source]
- The last living creature in Naxxramas, this cat is said to be the last thread connecting Kel'thuzad to his mortal life. It is said that any who dare to harm a hair on his head doom themselves to... wait a second, what is he doing on there? *pounds on the display a few times.* Well, nevermind. I'm sure no one would be foolish enough to lay a hand on Kel'thuzad's precious pet.
- - Commander Eligor Dawnbringer
History[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Promotional art
References[edit | edit source]
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2014-08-20).
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2017-06-05).