Mother Shahraz (Challenges)
A master of the blade. And the other blade. And like... two more blades.
Hero Powers[edit | edit source]
Decks[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Priestess of Fury||2|
|Fiery War Axe||2|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Boss starts with 2 Mana Crystals instead of 0.
- Mother Shahraz's Hero Power, Parry and Riposte, causes the first damage she takes each turn to be prevented and deals it to the character whose attack or ability originally damaged her instead. For the case of taking Fatigue damage, the first instance each turn is nullified.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
The best class to use is Mage because his hero power allows to counter Mother Shahraz's ability by ignoring the damage, and the best strategy is to focus on freezing Mother Shahraz and her minions.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Mother Shahraz
- Care to dance?
- I'm hoping for a real challenge this time.
- Here for a sparring match, Demon Hunter? (vs. a demon hunter hero)
- Oh, that's cute.
- Ha! Nice try!
- That was a mistake.
- You'll have to do better.
- I'm not impressed.
- Stop toying with me, my swords itch.
- Are we having fun? I'm not so sure.
- You seem a little tense. Relax, it's all in good fun.
- Battlecry of Acidic Swamp Ooze / Harrison Jones
- It's OK, I've got plenty of swords...
- That's... oddly specific.
- I like your style.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Mother Shahraz is a shivarra boss located in the Den of Mortal Delights in the Black Temple. Besides requiring high amounts of Shadow Resistance, the fight is rather basic tank and spank. All previous bosses (Shade of Akama, Teron Gorefiend, Reliquary of Souls, and Gurtogg Bloodboil) need to be killed before the door to Mother Shahraz opens. She must be killed before the raid can gain access to the Illidari Council.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199534 (2020-06-09): Added.