Enemies attacking this have a 50% chance to attack someone else.
One's play-by-play. The other is off-color.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Mosh'Ogg Announcer can be obtained through Rastakhan's Rumble card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Mosh'Ogg Announcer can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Mosh'Ogg Announcer||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Similar to Forgetful, enemies may bypass Taunt via this minion. Enemy Rush minions may result in attacking your face in the turn summoned.
- Mosh'Ogg Announcer also affects combats generated by cards like Swamp King Dred and The Beast Within.
- Mosh'Ogg Announcer does not affect combats from friendly characters, like ones generated by Misdirection or Mass Hysteria.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Mosh'Ogg Announcer has reasonable stats for its cost, but this minion's true power lies in its unique ability. It can potentially shrug off attacks, making it far stickier in minion combat than its 5 health would imply. It's particularly sturdy against wide boards that need multiple attacks to kill it, giving its effect more chances to activate. Mosh'Ogg works best in aggro decks, where the attacks can be deflected to your hero, which doesn't usually matter. On the other hand, the more minions you have, the likelier it is that the attacks are deflected to a friendly character, and vice versa - this makes Mosh'Ogg strategically superior for decks that build their boards tall rather than wide.
The minion is best in an aggro vs aggro matchup. Its high damage will threaten the opponent, but its ability will make trading into it potentially costly.
However, Mosh'Ogg Announcer is cripplingly weak to spell removal, where its ability can't protect it. You can use a Snapjaw Shellfighter to prolong the minion's survival.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Great show today, folks! (It's alright...)
- Amazing! (Ehh...)
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The Mosh'Ogg tribe of ogres live in the jungles of Stranglethorn Vale. They are rumored to be in possession of a powerful stone that may be of use to the Horde.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first card since Mogor's Champion in The Grand Tournament to use the Forgetful mechanic. It's also the only card aside from Mogor the Ogre to give Forgetful to minions other than itself.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124845 (2018-11-29): Added.