From Hearthstone Wiki
Heroes[edit | edit source]
Four special heroes are featured, each having access to a special hero power and special new cards:
Clearing Monster Hunt with all four classes makes them all join forces against Hagatha the Witch.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Azalina Soulthief, 60 Health (Hero Power: Unfinished Business, 2 mana. Summon three 1/1 Wisps.)
- Grum (Hero Power: Terrify. 4 mana. Shuffle a minion into its owner's deck. It costs (4) less.)
- Face Collector (Hero Power: A New Face, 0 mana. Transform a friendly minion into a random one that costs (2) more.)
- Lord Godfrey (Hero Power: Shotgun Blast, 1 mana. Deal 2 damage to a minion and the minions next to it.)
- Raeth Ghostsong (Hero Power: Desecrate, 1 mana. Deal 1 damage to all minions. If any die, refresh this.)
- Winslow Tobtock, 40 Health (Hero Power: Hypnotise, 2 mana. Each player shuffles their hand into their deck and draws that many cards.)
- Sephira Dusktalon, 40 Health (Hero Power: Tangled Wrath, passive. Whenever your opponent casts a spell, draw a spell from your deck.)
- Gustave, the Gutripper, 50 Health (Hero Power: Cull the Meek, 1 mana. Destroy a minion with the lowest Attack.)
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthstone - The Witchwood. Blizzard Entertainment. Retrieved on 2018-04-10.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hearthstone Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Hearthstone Wiki by .