|Abilities:||Immune, Triggered effect|
|Artist:||Peter C. Lee|
Can't attack. Immune.
At the end of each turn, burn your enemies randomly.
Tavern Brawls[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mini-Rag's attack increases with each minion killed. He will switch sides after attacking, however, if board is full AFTER he finishes, he will stay and again attack same player next turn.
- Mini-Rag increases its attack with an enchantment named Conflagrate, and this enchantment can be removed with Mass Dispel or negated with Sunkeeper Tarim or Eadric the Pure.
If only negated, it's effect will still cause it to increase attack when killing minions.
- If Mass Dispel used on Mini-Rag, it will never switch sides again, and its stats will become basic, but it will not lose its Immune effect.
- If Psychic Scream is used on mini-Rag it will go to the opponent's deck and a new mini-Rag will be spawned. The first mini-Rag can be played with the cost of 1 mana. Once they are both on the board they will have different attack values but will act the same. The first turn a min-Rag is played it won't attack but would just wait for the second mini-Rag to switch side.
- When killed by Area-of-effect spells like Shadow Word: Horror after it has been silenced, a new Mini-Rag will be spawned.
- When killed by Random effect spells like Deadly Shot, a new MINI-Rag will be spawned.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "War of the Elements" series, for the card Firelands.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20606 (2017-06-01) Added.