Mark of Nature
|Abilities:||Choose One, Increment attribute|
Choose One - Give a minion +4 Attack; or +4 Health and Taunt.
Druids call it the "Mark of Nature." Everyone else calls it "needing a bath."
How to get[edit | edit source]
Mark of Nature can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Mark of Nature can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Mark of Nature||40||5|
|Golden Mark of Nature||400||50|
Choose One[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Whilst Mark of Nature costs one point of mana more than Mark of the Wild, it lets you choose between whether you want to be defensive or offensive. This card is mostly used to make one of your rather weak minions more durable, or to buff up the Attack one of your charge drops, eg. Druid of the Claw, Argent Commander, or even Leeroy Jenkins.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mark of Nature was removed for selection in Arena on September 15, 2016 but was reinstated on December 9, 2018.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "The Hunt for Illidan" series, for the card Brace or Mace.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206933 (2019-04-04): A number of "Choose One" cards have had unique art added for each possible option.
References[edit | edit source]
- Dean Ayala (2016-09-08). Hearthside Chat: Upcoming Arena Changes with Dean Ayala. Retrieved on 2019-03-26.
- Blizzard Entertainment (2018-12-19). Arena Updates – December 19 2018. Retrieved on 2019-03-26.