|Tags:||Spell-related, Triggered effect|
Whenever you cast a spell, gain +2 Attack this turn.
She’s trying to kick the habit, but still takes some mana whenever she has a stressful day.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Mana Addict can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Mana Addict can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Mana Addict||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- I can taste the mana!
- What a rush!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Since the destruction of the Sunwell at the hands of Arthas and the Scourge, the blood elves have been forced to deal with the sudden relapse of their addiction to arcane energy. A constant curse since the original Well of Eternity was destroyed, the addiction has become more powerful than ever. Blood elves spend their waking days struggling with their weakness, seeking either to sate it by siphoning magical energy from their surroundings or to resist the urge to feed.
- The Wretched are elves (usually blood elves) that failed to control their innate addiction to magic, overindulging in arcane sources to the point of deformity and, often, insanity. Obsessed with obtaining and devouring magic, they are a danger to both themselves and others, and are usually too violent to surrender.
- The Wretched are thin elves with thinning dark hair, a large bony forehead, claw like fingers and toes, blue eyes, and strange growths on their backs that glow with an eerie blue light. With the recovery of the Sunwell and Kael'thas summoning the Burning Legion, a new type of Wretched appeared. After the events of the War against the Lich King, some high elves also became Wretched.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Servants of the Betrayer" series, for the card Vor'na the Wretched.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20688 (2013-06-22): Now grants 2 Attack this turn whenever you cast a spell, down from 3.