|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Abilities:||Quest, Replace Hero Power|
|Tags:||Hero Power-related, Reborn-related, Triggered effect|
Quest: Play 5 Reborn minions.
Reward: Emperor Wraps.
"I do say, this gives me the vapors every single time!"
How to get
|Golden Making Mummies||3200||1600|
Generated Hero Power
- The Emperor Wraps hero power makes an exact duplicate of the target (friendly) minion, and then applies the "Imperial Wrapped" enchantment to it, which sets the duplicate's attack and health to 2/2. This has a few interesting consequences:
- Silencing the duplicate removes the Imperial Wrapped enchantment, giving it the full stats of the base unit. For example, if you create a 2/2 duplicate of a Sea Giant and then silence the duplicate, it becomes 8/8.
- If you duplicate a Reborn minion (that has not died yet), and the duplicate dies, it is restored to life with no enchantments, which means the 2/2 limit is removed. For example, if you duplicate a Colossus of the Moon that has not died yet, you'll create a 2/2 Colossus. When it dies, it will be reborn as a 10/10 Colossus with one health remaining.
- If you duplicate a Reborn minion that has already died once, the duplicate will also be treated as having already died; it will be a 2/2 minion (with 2 health remaining), but without the Reborn halo effect, and if it's killed, it does not return to life.
- If a duplicate minion is shuffled into the deck or returned to hand, it loses all its enchantments (including Imperial Wrapped), and can be played as a full-power copy of the original minion.
Completing the quest is best done with cheap Reborn minions such as Murmy, Micro Mummy, Temple Berserker, and Ancestral Guardian. As for making use of the quest reward, cards with multiple beneficial keywords like Zilliax or strong Deathrattles like Mechano-Egg benefit best from it, as well as Reborn minions themselves. To make most out of the reward, as well as reducing the risk of running out of minions to copy, prioritize including minions over spells in your deck.
Note that Emperor Wraps will copy Magnetic buffs on the target, giving a huge boost to the potential value of Kangor's Endless Army by letting it resurrect the 2/2 copies with their full stats.
Paladin and Neutral minions with Reborn
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Type||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
Reborn Unlike other mummies, they rolled him up with rice, sliced cucumbers, and soy sauce on the side.
Reborn Impact detected. Assuming hero pose.
Has +2 Attack while damaged. He's back. He's angry. And he's here to wrap things up.
Reborn "You no waaaake caaaandle!"
Reborn No one knows whose ancestor he is, but he's still upset that you never call.
Reborn It uses only the eco-friendly bones from free-range humanoids.
Reborn They'll never see me coming, what with my glowing body, eyes and daggers.
Your opponent's cards cost (1) less. Yeah, she's mummified, but her money hasn’t dried up!
Deathrattle: Restore 3 Health to your hero. Gesundheit!
At the end of your turn, summon a 1/1 Scarab with Taunt. The end result of one of the greatest wrap battles of all time.
At the end of your turn, give another random friendly minion +1 Attack. The dramatically detailed terrifically trimmed replica of the real thing!
|Colossus of the Moon||Legendary||Minion||General||Any||10||10||10|
Reborn Strike him down, and you'll face the Colossus of the New Moon.
|Showing all 12 cards|
- Patch 184.108.40.206708 (2019-08-01): Added.