The main menu for Hearthstone is the central hub from which the various aspects of the game can be accessed, and the first screen arrived at when the game has completed its startup.
However, when first playing the game, players are initially presented with the Tutorial, which they must complete before reaching the main menu.
Main features[edit | edit source]
The main menu also features the common interface elements of the friends list, time display, current gold total, and Game Menu icon.
Functionality[edit | edit source]
The main menu's main functionality is to allow access to the various game screens. It also serves as backdrop for the Quest Log. Additionally, the number beneath the Open Packs icon can be checked from the main menu to see the number of unopened packs currently awaiting the player's attention.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20666 (2015-06-15): As a teaser for the coming Tavern Brawl game mode, the as yet blank fourth button sparkles for a few seconds each time the player enters the main menu.
- Patch 220.127.116.1124 (2014-07-22):
- The Practice button has been replaced with the Solo Adventures button.
- The Open Packs display has been moved slightly.
- Patch 18.104.22.16817 (2013-12-10): The art has been updated for the box and pack opening screens.