Maiev Shadowsong (Battlegrounds)
- For the playable rogue hero, see Maiev Shadowsong.
- For the card of the same name, see Maiev Shadowsong (minion).
Maiev Shadowsong is a hero that the player can pick in the Battlegrounds game mode.
For more information, see Battlegrounds.
Hero Power[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dormant minions do not occupy a slot in Bob's Tavern.
- The exception is when you are at Tavern Tier 6 and have two Dormant minions, which adds only 5 of 6 minions to the Tavern when you Refresh.
- Refreshing Bob's Tavern will not discard dormant minions.
- It is possible to have multiple dormant minions at once.
- Dormant minions cannot receive buffs, such as the one from Steward of Time.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Maiev's hero power can be used to overload on minions much like Yogg'Saron and Rafaam. While it stunts Maiev's early game a bit, in the mid-game she can overpower most builds with her extra resources and stats. Later in the game, you can use the Hero Power to make safer investments on otherwise risky purchases, such as buying your second copy of Brann Bronzebeard or Baron Rivendare to wait on a triple, or just use it on a Freedealing Gambler or Murozond for a Gold profit.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In an old patch, when a minion awakens while your hand is full, it will die in Bob's Tavern and its Deathrattle will be triggered.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206510 (2020-06-18): Dormant minions no longer reduce the number of minions you see when refreshing Bob’s Tavern (Unless you’re at Tier 6 and have 2 Dormant minions in play, then it will reduce by 1).
- Patch 220.127.116.11374 (2020-05-12): Added.