|Set:||Ashes of Outland|
|Voice actor:||Earl Boen|
This pit lord is the self-declared "Lord of Outland." Undeclare him.
Hero Powers[edit | edit source]
Special cards[edit | edit source]
Decks[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Curse of Weakness||1|
|Imprisoned Scrap Imp||2|
|Warrior||Into the Fray||2|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Release me, and perhaps I will grant you a merciful death!
- I am free… now die!
- Illidan! You will pay for what you've done to me! (vs. Illidan Stormrage)
- Away, parasite!
- I will be the end of you!
- My power is now unleashed!
- Who is the weak one now?!
- I will never be held prisoner again!
- I grow weary of waiting here. Concede now.
Manticron Cube is destroyed
- Don't TOUCH those cubes!
- I refuse to be contained!
- NO! I will not be contained!
- Stop it, stop!
- Any fel orc minion
- You would dare use those created by my blood? Against ME?!
- Keli'dan the Breaker
- Keli'dan! I will destroy you!
- A hallucination! Am I really free at all?!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Magtheridon, the former Lord of Outland, is a pit lord who conquered the ruins of the orcish homeworld following its destruction. His reign was ended by the arrival of Illidan Stormrage, who took Magtheridon's throne at the Black Temple for himself. Deciding that Magtheridon would have a further part to play, Illidan had Magtheridon's body dragged to the Hellfire Citadel where he imprisoned the pit lord, leaving him at the mercy of the fel orcs. A group of adventurers entered the depths of Hellfire Citadel, released the former Lord of Outland from his bonds, and finally destroyed him, taking his head as proof of their prowess.