- "My brothers say I spend too much time in the forge. They think it ain't befitting a king. Hah! You don't forge legendary weapons like mine while sitting on a throne. The lands of Khaz Modan are mine, and when I bring the pain, lads, it's hammer time!"
Background[edit | edit source]
- Magni Bronzebeard was the king of the dwarven kingdom of Khaz Modan, Thane of Ironforge and head of the Bronzebeard clan, until he was turned to diamond during a ritual in the heart of Old Ironforge.
How to get[edit | edit source]
As an alternate hero, Magni Bronzebeard must be purchased using real money in order to be unlocked. Once unlocked the player can choose to use Magni in place of Garrosh Hellscream whenever playing with a warrior deck. It is not possible to purchase Magni using gold.
Purchasing Magni Bronzbeard also unlocks a unique card back (see below), which can be used with any deck.
Functionality[edit | edit source]
Once unlocked and selected for use, Magni Bronzebeard replaces Garrosh Hellscream whenever playing with a warrior deck. Magni comes with his own portrait, emotes, and hero tray art, as well as featuring a special animation when using his Hero Power, Armor Up!.
For more information, see Alternate heroes.
Flavor text[edit | edit source]
When viewed in the Collection, Magni has the following flavor text:
- Lord of Ironforge. King of Khaz Modan. Grand Explorer. Moira’s Dad. Most Huggable Leader.
Emotes[edit | edit source]
|Well played||Well played.|
|Mirror Greetings||Hello, yourself.|
|Wow||By my beard!|
|Oops||That's not right.|
|Threaten||Feel the fury of the mountain!|
|Attack||It's hammer time!|
|Concede||You got me.|
|Opening remark||For Khaz Modan!|
|Mirror start||Yeah! Khaz Modan!|
|Thinking ||Maybe... No, no, no, no...|
|Thinking ||So many choices...|
|Running out of time||I gotta move!|
|Almost out of cards||I'm almost out of cards.|
|Out of cards||I'm out of cards!|
|Error: Too many minions||I have too many minions.|
|Error: Generic||I cannot do that.|
|Error: Hand already full||My hand is full!|
|Error: Hero already attacked||I already attacked.|
|Error: Minion not ready||Give that minion a turn to get ready.|
|Error: Minion exhausted||That minion already attacked.|
|Error: Not enough mana||I don't have enough Mana.|
|Error: Need a weapon||I need a weapon.|
|Error: Can't play that card||I can't play that.|
|Error: Can't target stealthed minions||I can't target Stealthed minions.|
|Error: Not a valid target||That's not a valid target.|
|Error: Must attack taunt minion||I must attack the minion with Taunt.|
|Selection in Arena||I'm ready! Let's do it.|
|Lunar New Year Greetings||Hello there.|
|Winter Veil Greetings||Happy Feast of Winter Veil!|
|Midsummer Fire Festival Greetings||Hip hip, hooray!|
|Pirate's Day Greetings||Hip hip, hooray!|
|When you play Upgrade!||Heat of the forge|
Unused[edit | edit source]
|Sorry||I'm so sorry friend.|
|Good game||Good game.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the card Brann Bronzebeard is summoned against Magni, Brann will say "Oh, brother! Have you heard from Muradin lately?" instead of his usual summoning dialogue.
Card back[edit | edit source]
Purchasing Magni Bronzebeard unlocks the following card back.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Magni, turned to diamond, as Anduin looks on
Magni in World of Warcraft, prior to turning to diamond
Videos[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5274 (2016-04-24): Wow emote added. Sorry emote no longer available.
- Patch 184.108.40.20651 (2016-03-14): "Happy Feast of Winterveil!" changed to "Happy Feast of Winter Veil!"
- Patch 220.127.116.1156 (2015-12-04): Winter Veil and Lunar New Year emotes added.
- Patch 18.104.22.16866 (2015-06-15): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Heroes Emerge: New Hearthstone Heroes Are Coming! (2015-06-04)