Most spell-specific, weapon-specific, and minion-specific card tables were converted Monday night to run on a different wiki extension. (From Semantic MediaWiki to Cargo.)
Due to an error regarding collectibility, the converted table may display incorrect results. While the error has been corrected, it may take through the night for the incorrect values to be updated.
Please report other problems you encounter with these tables to OOeyes.
Background[edit | edit source]
- Lunara is the eldest daughter of the demi-god Cenarius. While her sisters, the dryads, embody peace and the serene beauty of nature, Lunara’s apple didn’t fall far from her father’s tree—she’s a relentless defender of the wilderness and immortal proof that nature is red in claw and thorn. When your dad is a demi-god, and your grandparents are the goddess of the Moon and a god of the Wild, you’ve got a reputation to uphold. Lunara is more than up to the task.
- Lunara is a dryad, the first daughter of Cenarius, located in the Dreamgrove in Val'sharah. She is also a playable character in Heroes of the Storm.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Functionality[edit | edit source]
Once unlocked and selected for use, Lunara is used as the hero whenever playing with a druid deck. Lunara comes with her own portrait, emotes, and hero tray art, as well as featuring a special animation when using her Hero Power, Shapeshift.
For more information, see Alternate heroes.
Flavor text[edit | edit source]
When viewed in the Collection, Lunara has the following flavor text:
- The first daugther of Cenarius: fierce defender of nature and natural hair-care products.
- Obtained during the launch of the Year of the Raven.
Emotes[edit | edit source]
|Thanks||I appreciate your efforts.|
|Well played||Well played.|
|Greetings||Nature's blessings upon you.|
|Wow||That was wild!|
|Oops||A wild miscalculation.|
|Threaten||Suffer as the wildlands suffer!|
|Attack||This'll be good!|
|Concede||I can't win them all.|
|Opening remark||The forest fights back.|
|Opening vs Malfurion Stormrage||Ishnu'alah, Archdruid.|
|Mirror start||For the wildlands!|
|Thinking ||Let's see...|
|Thinking ||What if...|
|Thinking ||How about...|
|Running out of time||Time grows short!|
|Almost out of cards||I'm running out of cards!|
|Out of cards||I have no cards left!|
|Error: Too many minions||I have too many minions!|
|Error: Hand already full||My hand overflows!|
|Error: Hero already attacked||I already attacked.|
|Error: Minion not ready||That minion can't attack yet.|
|Error: Minion exhausted||That minion can't attack again!|
|Error: Not enough mana||I need more mana!|
|Error: Need a weapon||That is not going to happen.|
|Error: Can't play that card||'|
|Error: Can't target stealthed minions||That cowardly minion is hiding.|
|Error: Not a valid target||That is not possible.|
|Error: Must attack taunt minion||I must attack the Taunt minion first!|
|Selection in Arena||Leaps and bounds ahead of you.|
|Lunar New Year Greetings||'|
|Winter Veil Greetings||'|
|Midsummer Fire Festival Greetings||'|
|When playing Astral Communion||Lets see what nature has in store for me|
|When playing Tree of Life||Fresh as a flower|
Unused[edit | edit source]
|Sorry||I have to apologize for that.|
History[edit | edit source]
Lunara was released in celebration of the Year of the Raven.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lunara first appeared in Heroes of the Storm. She's the first Heroes of the Storm original character to appear in Hearthstone.
- Lunara is the first Druid alternate hero. Druid was the last class to get an alternate hero.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
Patch 188.8.131.5266 (2018-04-10): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
-  (2018-02-27)
| Reward and