Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Background[edit | edit source]
- Lunara is the eldest daughter of the demi-god Cenarius. While her sisters, the dryads, embody peace and the serene beauty of nature, Lunara’s apple didn’t fall far from her father’s tree—she’s a relentless defender of the wilderness and immortal proof that nature is red in claw and thorn. When your dad is a demi-god, and your grandparents are the goddess of the Moon and a god of the Wild, you’ve got a reputation to uphold. Lunara is more than up to the task.
- Lunara is a dryad, the first daughter of Cenarius, located in the Dreamgrove in Val'sharah. She is also a playable character in Heroes of the Storm.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Functionality[edit | edit source]
Once unlocked and selected for use, Lunara is used as the hero whenever playing with a druid deck. Lunara comes with her own portrait, emotes, and hero tray art, as well as featuring a special animation when using her Hero Power, Shapeshift.
For more information, see Alternate heroes.
Flavor text[edit | edit source]
When viewed in the Collection, Lunara has the following flavor text:
- The first daugther of Cenarius: fierce defender of nature and natural hair-care products.
- Obtained during the launch of the Year of the Raven.
Emotes[edit | edit source]
|Thanks||I appreciate your efforts.|
|Well played||Well played.|
|Greetings||Nature's blessings upon you.|
|Mirror Greetings||And upon you.|
|Wow||That was wild!|
|Oops||A wild miscalculation.|
|Threaten||Suffer as the wildlands suffer!|
|Attack||This'll be good!|
|Concede||I can't win them all.|
|Opening remark||The forest fights back.|
|Opening vs Malfurion Stormrage||Ishnu'alah, Archdruid.|
|Mirror start||For the wildlands!|
|Thinking ||Let's see...|
|Thinking ||What if...|
|Thinking ||How about...|
|Running out of time||Time grows short!|
|Almost out of cards||I'm running out of cards!|
|Out of cards||I have no cards left!|
|Error: Too many minions||I have too many minions!|
|Error: Hand already full||My hand overflows!|
|Error: Hero already attacked||I already attacked.|
|Error: Minion not ready||That minion can't attack yet.|
|Error: Minion exhausted||That minion can't attack again!|
|Error: Not enough mana||I need more mana!|
|Error: Need a weapon||That is not going to happen.|
|Error: Can't play that card|
|Error: Can't target stealthed minions||That cowardly minion is hiding.|
|Error: Not a valid target||That is not possible.|
|Error: Must attack taunt minion||I must attack the Taunt minion first!|
|Selection in Arena||Leaps and bounds ahead of you.|
|Lunar New Year Greetings|
|Winter Veil Greetings||Happpy Feast of Winterveil!|
|Pirates Day Greetings||Yarr! I be a pirate!|
|Hallow's End Greetings||Happy Hallows End!|
|Midsummer Fire Festival Greetings||I love the fire festival!|
|When playing Astral Communion||Lets see what nature has in store for me.|
|When playing Tree of Life||Fresh as a flower.|
Unused[edit | edit source]
|Sorry||I have to apologize for that.|
History[edit | edit source]
Lunara was released in celebration of the Year of the Raven.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lunara first appeared in Heroes of the Storm. She's the first Heroes of the Storm original character to appear in Hearthstone.
- Lunara is the first Druid alternate hero. Druid was the last class to get an alternate hero.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
Patch 22.214.171.12466 (2018-04-10): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
-  (2018-02-27)