|Set:||Kobolds and Catacombs|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Divine Shield, Taunt|
|Tags:||Battlefield-related, Divine Shield-granting, Taunt-granting|
Battlecry: If you control no other minions, gain Taunt and Divine Shield.
He is a champion, with no friends. He'll keep on fighting, til the end!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Lone Champion can be obtained through Kobolds & Catacombs card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Lone Champion can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Lone Champion||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Lone Champion's taunt, combined with a divine shield and semi-high health, makes it a strong card against aggro. Its high tempo value makes it tempting to use Lone Champion for more aggressive decks as well, but this is not advised due to its destriction countering the game plan of tempo and midrange decks.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- I don't need any of you.
- For me!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Lone Champion's appearance is based heavily on Jomaro Kindred, the artist for this card. 
- His art appears to depict him wearing the Radiant Lightbringer Armor set from World of Warcraft.
- His flavour text seems to refer to the classic rock song "We are the Champions", by Queen.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 10.0.0.22611 (2017-12-06): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- 2017-12-14. (Hearthstone: Kobolds & Catacombs, Behind the Scenes).