|Abilities:||Multiply attribute, Overkill|
Overkill: Double this minion's Attack.
"Tell me if you’ve heard this one!"
How to get[edit | edit source]
Linecracker can be obtained through Rastakhan's Rumble card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Linecracker can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Let alone its 5/10 stats, it is an excellent 7-drop in the Arena, but powerless in Constructed.
- Normally its Overkill effect is not useful, as overkilling requires attacking a minion, and it has to survive for 3 turns to attack again with doubled Attack.
- Forced attacks in its own turn can also trigger Overkill effects, so combine with Mass Hysteria and multiple small minions you may stack an extremely high Attack.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Linecracker appears to be a particularly massive undead dire troll.
- Dire trolls or berserkers are especially large and powerful trolls.
- A small number of trolls are strikingly larger and more heavily muscled than the rest of their brethren, though there is no racial distinction between them and the rest of the troll race. A variety of reasons might be behind this unusual size and musculature. For example, they might have been altered alchemically or magically, or they might also simply have been born larger than average. Regardless of the day-to-day prejudices that these trolls must contend with from other races, dire trolls are not regarded as monstrous by other trolls.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206845 (2018-11-29): Added.