|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
Battlecry: Replace spells in your hand with random spells (from your opponent's class).
She doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And she absolutely will not stop... ever, until all necromancers are dead.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Lilian Voss||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Lilian Voss is played against an opponent without a class, such as against most adventure bosses or the Ragnaros hero created by Majordomo Executus, her Battlecry will have no effect.
- Spells that have been discounted by Ethereal Peddler will keep their discount after they are replaced by Lilian Voss. For example, if a Pyroblast that has been discounted to 8 mana by Ethereal Peddler is replaced by a Fireball, that Fireball will now cost 2 mana.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Lilian Voss is a potentially powerful minion, as Rogues not only frequently use multiple spells, but are able to generate cheap Razorpetal spells through Razorpetal Lasher and Razorpetal Volley, which are almost guaranteed to be improved by being replaced by a spell from an opponent's class.
If you have valuable spells in your hand that you wish to use, consider using them prior to summoning Lilian Voss, as their replacements may end up inferior.
Even with few spells replaced, Lilian Voss has great stats for her 4 mana cost, lining up with Chillwind Yeti. This is especially true in Arena, where minions are valued more for their stats than synergy.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- In death, I exact my revenge!
- Suffer as I have!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Lilian Voss is a recently "recovered" undead, first uncovered by the player from a coffin inside the Shadow Grave of Deathknell. Rejecting the Forsaken, Lilian has undertaken a single-minded crusade against both the Scarlet Crusade and all evil necromancers.
- The player, while leveling in Tirisfal Glades, will often either encounter or hear about Lilian up until the player helps her kill her father High Priest Benedictus Voss. Later on she infiltrated the Scarlet Monastery and enlisted the aid of adventurers in order to retrieve the Blades of the Anointed and finish off High Inquisitor Whitemane by stabbing her with them. She then took the blades and went to Scholomance to kill on Darkmaster Gandling, the headmaster of the necromancy school. Surviving the experience, she is later seen in Draenor hunting more necromancers.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5257 (2017-08-08): Added.