|Tags:||Healing-related, Triggered effect|
Whenever a character is healed, gain +2 Attack.
She’s smaller than her sisters Mediumwarden and Heavywarden.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Lightwarden can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Lightwarden can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
Summoned by[edit | edit source]
As well as being collected in decks, Lightwarden can also be summoned by the following cards.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Healing undamaged characters will not activate this minion's effect; Health must be restored.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card works well with the Priest and healing effects such as Earthen Ring Farseer, Guardian of Kings, and Lightwell. With cards that can heal multiple targets like Circle of Healing and Darkscale Healer or multiple times like Healing Rain, it can potentially gain a massive Attack boost. It's fragile, but under the right conditions it becomes devastating for the opponent to deal with if they lack the proper removal tools.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- In the Light's name!
- Face the Light!
Lore[edit | edit source]
The title "Lightwarden" has only been heard of once before, borne by Adyen the Lightwarden. Given the Lightwarden's race and location, they appear to be connected.
- Adyen the Lightwarden is a level 71 draenei quest giver located on the Aldor Rise of the neutral Shattrath City. Adyen is located at the base of the steps leading up to the Shrine of Unending Light.
- He also helps during the final battle against Socrethar.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Blood of Gladiators" series, for the card Disperse Magic.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5290 (2013-10-02): Now gains +2 Attack per heal.
- Previously: Whenever a character is healed, gain +1 Attack. [1 mana, 1 attack, 2 health, Rare]