|Tags:||Healing-related, Triggered effect|
Whenever a character is healed, gain +2 Attack.
She’s smaller than her sisters Mediumwarden and Heavywarden.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Lightwarden can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Lightwarden can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
Summoned by[edit | edit source]
As well as being collected in decks, Lightwarden can also be summoned by the following cards.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Healing undamaged characters will not activate this minion's effect; Health must be restored.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card works well with the priest and healing effects such as Darkscale Healer, Earthen Ring Farseer, Guardian of Kings, Lightwell, Priestess of Elune, and Repair Bot. With these effects, you can heal up your minions while buffing your Lightwarden. This can quickly add up, making Lightwarden a menacing foe for your opponent to face.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- In the Light's name!
- Face the Light!
Lore[edit | edit source]
The title "Lightwarden" has only been heard of once before, borne by Adyen the Lightwarden. Given the Lightwarden's race and location, they appear to be connected.
- Adyen the Lightwarden is a level 71 draenei quest giver located on the Aldor Rise of the neutral Shattrath City. Adyen is located at the base of the steps leading up to the Shrine of Unending Light.
- He also helps during the final battle against Socrethar.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Blood of Gladiators" series, for the card Disperse Magic.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16890 (2013-10-02): Now gains +2 Attack per heal.
- Previously: Whenever a character is healed, gain +1 Attack. [1 mana, 1 attack, 2 health, Rare]